Here is a few pics to show some of the stuff I cant really explain in a post

I lost a couple of nails but the other 8 should get me home

20130809-203612.jpg

Chaffing sucks! This is a censored version

20130809-203703.jpg

Breakfast! 2 multi mineral tabs, 2 anti oxidants, 1 procosamine for joint pain, 1 bio mega fish oil, 1 panadol, 1 codeine paracetamol mix and 1 malaria tablet.

20130809-203951.jpg

2 thoughts on “It’s not all fun and games

  1. Vas up bro.
    I’m 95% behind you, and sympathetic of your pain, the other 5% thinks your rash and munted toes are hilarious.
    Your awesome bro. Keep it up.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s