My final challenge of 2013 is about to begin. I must admit I am really looking forward to going home for the first time in 11 months, but I can’t wait to get stuck into this next challenge. It is not just the summit climb I am looking forward to but the 63km of bush wilderness and sharing the journey with my friend Ryan Pellett.
So get ready for a completely different sea to summit experience!
– 212km km with 2,228m elevation gain.
– no longer will I be solo!
– over 40km days of marathon tramping and night walking!
– camping and cooking bush style!
– alpine style ascent (carry absolutely everything with you from sea to summit)
On paper this is the most straight forward of the sea2summit7 climbs but this could definitely hold a few suprises in store (snakes, man eating Koala) so make sure you tune in for the daily updates and get behind our cause for Movember and Mental Health. So far together we have raised $2,200 so a huge thanks to everyone who has kindly donated. The goal is $10,000 so spread the word.
Sea2summit7 is proudly sponsored by Bivouac for all your outdoor and alpine needs.