To get myself back into the physical and mental state I need for Sea2Summit7 I have decided to set myself a challenge this March that everyone can follow and join me in some way.
1. To run up at least one mountain every single day of March. I will be posting which mountain I will be climbing each day and what time if you want to come along and join me (at your own pace)
2. Give up food and drink with added sugar.
3. No fast foods or Takeaways
4. Try a new healthy recipe every day (which I will share)
5. Run 310km (ten km per day average)
6. No alcohol (except one bottle of Yealands wine per week)
Take the path less traveled and give it a crack!